Neither your words nor your thoughts affects me.

And then when you actually start to live your life after going through hell, you find people who say,

" That girl is heartless, oh look her mother is dead and she seems to act as if nothing has happened"

"it seems that she was bounded and now she has got the freedom to enjoy, she appears to be so happy"

"it is such a shame that even though she lost her mother and she looks to be happy",

 "maybe her mother never loved her or maybe she was not cared enough by her mother".

I don't want to show anyone of you how much broken I am because I don't want any sympathy from anyone . People who actually know me know, know what I have been through and I don't think it's necessary to show everyone my wet pillows, endless tears, the frustation, the sleepless nights and many more because I know no one can ever realize the pain I am going through and your words,"stay strong" won't help me.

You don't have to tell me "girl, your mother is dead and you are smiling?". Hello, you think I have forgotten? You may have forgotten, not me, neither will I ever forget, she is there within me inside every breath I inhale and every breath I exhale, I don't need anybody else to remind me as she is there in my mind everytime, even when I am enjoying and even when I am frustated.

 Do you really think I got my freedom after she died ? Shame on me ?
Shame on you, shame on all your disgraceful thoughts, you really think any child would want their mother to die for the shake of enjoying their life? You really think it's easy for them to enjoy ? Shame on your thoughts, how can people be so narrow-minded. You know that your such thoughts are worthless, not mine.

Maybe her mother never loved her ?? really ? How can people be oh so negative. Do you even know what kind of woman she was? She was an independent woman who would love not just her children but anybody else who passed through her life. She was an inspiration to anybody else who knew her and I don't want to clarify her love for her children because her love can't be explained within words.

Oh yes, I smile. So what ? I smile because I know my smile nourishes my mother's soul up there somewhere and she will be happy to see her daughter smile and I don't care whatever you think.

"People cry even when they break up with their boyfriend/girlfriend and there is Manaswi Rimal who is smiling even after her mother's death, she is heartless". I don't live in this world to show anyone else about my weaknesses and what if I smile, is there any problem in your life if I smile? Did I commit any crime by smiling ? And even if my smile created any problem in your life I don't care as my mother always taught me to be a stronger and better person and other's opinion should not stop me from living .

And no one else in this world's opinion matter to me except my family and I know my mom is happy and proud of what she made Manaswi Rimal to be. So, I don't care. And keep your opinion to yourself because your opinion will neither change my way nor will I stop smiling and living my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is unpredictable

the first scare